UNICEF Moldova: Project Assistant, GS-5 (TA, 364 days), Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Project Assistant, GS-5 to assist the Project Officer in writing quarterly narrative reports and annual reports for progress review, agreement of adjustments and changes to the next quarter activity plan by the MGPSC.
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Similar professional experience as a project assistant in a project environment either in the government agencies or in the private sector is an asset.
- Experience in ensuring logistical and administrative management of various similar projects. Familiarity with and/or experience in the UN, World Bank financed projects and EU-funded projects is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Previous work experience as a translator in projects financed by international organizations will be an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 28 December 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Институт Просвещения в Развитии "MilleniuM" ищет офис-менеджера
- UNFPA Moldova: Programme Assistant (GBV), G5, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
- OO "Женский клуб "Голубка" приглашает (срочно!) эксперта/тренера для проведения тренинга по адвокаси в городе Басарабяска
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant strategie și proiecte
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica datoriei externe
- Human Resources Specialist (EUBAM, IOM Moldova)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției reglementare
- Expert Reglementări și Achiziții de Energie
- People in Need Moldova is hiring a Livelihood Project Manager ( Bălți )
- Project Assistant (Migration Health Department)