All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Role and responsibilities
The Education Technical Officer is responsible for overseeing the daily implementation of the Education and Youth Projects program’s activities in Moldova while contributing to the development and implementation of new Education activities in line with NRC’s strategy and standards.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and donor requirements
- Involve and inform communities and community stakeholders about NRC programmes and activities
- Implement delegated Education and Youth projects portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare periodic progress reports and other documents as required
- Provide regular monitoring of education response activities and the evolving learning needs of the affected population;
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented with NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches /concerns to the line manager and/ or focal point for proper action.
- Participate in design and implementation of NRC Education programmes and activities
- Field monitoring of the activities’ implementation in adherence to Project Implementation Agreement
- Participate in design of training programs based on needs assessments
- Assist the Education Coordinator in organizing and delivering trainings and workshops
- Carry out teacher coaching and follow up, observation and class visits
- Attend workshops and trainings organized for educators and teachers or staff
- Support the development of M&E tools and systems to measure and analyze learning outcomes and to guide programmatic development
- Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) focal responsibility in consolidating data collection.
- Support in creating and reviewing tests and assessments tools
- Report weekly to Project Coordinator to provide debriefing on progress of implementation and submit needed supporting documents
- Undertake any other task assigned by management.
Education Technical Officer should work closely with below staff to ensure the success of the programme.
- Education Coordinator
- Education Officers
- Education PDM
- M&E department
- Other Core Competencies for integrated planning
- Support department
- Flexibility/Adaptability to Change
- Takes Responsibility
- Handling insecure environments
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Teamwork/Cooperation (within and across units)
- Stress resilience
- Honesty/ Fairness
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications as well as CVs received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.