An international company in the agricultural field.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high-performing managerial team
- Prepare the company's annual budget for owners' approval and manage its implementation.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Securing the company's internal standards such as quality, proper national and international certifications, occupational safety, HR development, etc.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Higher education in management or technology (the agricultural field will be considered a strong advantage)
- 7-10 years of experience in a senior management position (in the agricultural field)
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate
- Ability to communicate, in English, across all written, spoken and listening levels (C1 Advanced)
- Driver license
- International environment
- Work stability
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to travel abroad
Do you meet the requirements indicated above? Then send your CV to email@example.com
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code GM in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call +373 60 422 844.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Consulting services for development of the technical specifications for the new e-inspection, under the World Bank Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project
- Swedish Prison and Probation Service - Project Assistant (consulting services)
- IREX Moldova vacancy - Partnership and Grants Specialist
- Program Coordinator
- Concurs: selectarea a patru experți (persoane fizice) pentru implementarea proiectului „Consolidarea cadrului de protecție a consumatorilor în Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă în raportări
- CDA hires an International Relations specialist for the implementation unit within the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection.
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, reglementare și licențiere sisteme de plăți
- Project & PSS Officer for an international NGO
- USAID MISRA is looking for a Local Legal Consultant - Business related Framework