We are searching for a well-organized, energetic purchasing assistant to help the purchaser carry out day-to-day tasks. The purchasing assistant's responsibilities include researching market trends, maintaining relationships with both vendors and clients, making travel arrangements, inspecting inventory, and updating relevant spreadsheets and documents. This is a 100% remote job.
To be successful as a purchasing assistant, you should have excellent administrative and communication skills. An exceptional purchasing assistant should be an innovator with an eye for spotting market trends.
- Data entry and updating company purchasing systems.
- Placing and tracking orders.
- Assisting with analyses and reports.
- Arranging meetings with stakeholders.
- Assisting with negotiation strategies and making recommendations.
- Maintaining knowledge of market/industry trends.
- Degree in marketing, business or similar.
- Previous work experience considered a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Available to do 6 pm to 2 am daily schedule (working US time zone)
To apply, use the following link: HERE
Team LeaderHR is committed to help you find the right job fit. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us more.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Programme Officer for the Swedish Red Cross
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA7) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- UNFPA Programme Associate, G6 (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova (2 positions)
- UN House Security Assistant - UNDP Moldova/CSA Project
- WV Moldova - Angajarea îngrijitorului specializat / Specialized Caregiver (renew)
- CIVIS - Coordonator operatori de interviu
- Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în Advocacy a 3 Platforme de OSC-uri din republică
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă, perioadă determinată, Direcția rezoluție bancară
- Dreamups angajează: Expert/ă în Managementul Administrativ
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de contabil coordonator, responsabil de operațiuni monetar-valutare