UNICEF Moldova is hiring an Youth & Adolescent Development Officer, NO-2 to provide professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process to support the integration of adolescent development and participation in programmes/projects within the Country Programme.
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: anthropology, psychology, sociology, education or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in social development planning and management in youth and adolescent development related areas is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian, another official UN language or a relevant language for Moldova is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/554702/youth-adolescent-development-officer-no2-ft-chisinau-moldova-42110-for-moldova-nationals-only
Extended application deadline: 7 September 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Anunț privind selectarea unui tânăr cercetător pentru stagii în cadrul Ministerului Energiei Republicii Moldova
- HelpAge International contractează expert/ă sau companie de consultanță pentru evaluare finală de proiect
- Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA-8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor - Recruitment for legal counsellor position in Comrat
- Keystone Moldova contractează o companie care va elabora și promova materialele media în cadrul unei campanii naționale de promovare a antreprenoriatului social
- Catholic Relief Services Ukraine Finance Consultant
- Diaconia angajează Analist financiar
- Intersos is hiring Medical Activity Manager
- Project Assistant, Case Management