The U.S. Embassy is hiring a Human Resources Clerk
The incumbent performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the Human Resources Office, including managing correspondence and document flow, responding to customer inquiries, maintaining files, records, and databases, drafting routine office documents, assisting with payroll and recruitment functions, facilitating events and professional development activities, and other related tasks. The position also provides administrative support to the Management Officer and is the backup for the Management Assistant. The incumbent is under the direct supervision of the Senior HR Assistant.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years of experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have good working knowledge of pertinent HR regulations and procedures. Must have knowledge of office management systems and procedures; knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Completion of high school is required.
LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/reading/writing English is required. Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Russian is required. (This may be tested.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be proficient in Microsoft (MS) Outlook to organize tasks, calendars, and contact databases; MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) to organize and present information, and Internet Explorer.
2. Must be flexible, service-oriented, self-motivated and able to work within the existing Mission structure.
3. Must possess strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
4. Must be courteous and tactful in working with both internal and external customers.
5. Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Closing date for receipt of applications is March 14, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Nathan Associates Inc. is hiring a team of two Software (Python) Developers for upgrade of the Open Data portal
- Termen prelungit pentru poziția de Coordonator/Coordonatoare a programului refugiați ]n cadrul CNPAC
- Termen extins privind angajarea experților/expertelor anticorupție și a facilitatorilor locali pentru or.Șoldănești și or.Criuleni în cadrul proiectului „Tânăra generație spune „NU” corupției”
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Termeni de referință/ Angajare ”Administrator/Administratoare” CIDP ARA_Soroca
- People in Need Moldova is hiring a MEAL(Monitoring, Evaluation) Officer (Position for National Staff only)
- Acted is hiring Infrastructure Officer – Chisinau
- Extended deadline: Laolaltă is recruiting Community Feedback Mechanism Assistant
- UCR Data Protection Advisor – Moldova
- Fundația Regina Pacis angajează manager pentru centrul de plasament