Chemonics seeks a Technology Advisor for the USAID Moldova Future Technologies Activity (FTA)
FTA is a five-year program that seeks to enhance the competitiveness of Moldovan transformative sectors, including, but not limited to, light manufacturing, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), engineering, creative industries, and digital media production, and to improve the country’s integration with Western markets in these sectors. The technology advisor will be responsible for increasing adoption of technological applications through connections with regional/global partners, and facilitating digitalization and automation of MSMEs via modern technologies. This position will be based in Chisinau. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Supports the co-design and implementation of interventions with partners, stakeholders, FTA leadership and technical teams, and USAID
- Supports increasing adoption of technological applications through digitalization programs, workforce development programs, university programs, training opportunities, and other initiatives
- Provides expertise and support to business enabling environment activities promoting digitalization, automation, and new technologies
- Works with Centers of Excellence and business associations to integrate modern technologies into their internal operations and their service offerings to members and sector actors
- Facilitates digitalization and automation of MSMEs across target sectors via modern technologies
- Conducts regular quality control checks of implemented activities
- Represents the activity with key stakeholders as required, including donors, host government counterparts, project vendors, and other USAID projects as needed or requested
- Facilitates data collection, monitoring, and adaptation and learning with partners
- Participates in activity level collaboration, learning, and adaptation and contributes to activity reporting and annual planning
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering or industrial automation
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with various industry stakeholders including the private sector, academia, the Government of Moldova, donors, and others
- Fluency in Romanian and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience implementing donor-funded programming preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Technology Advisor” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 5, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.