Organization: IDLO - International Development Law Organization
Location: Chisinau (Moldova)
Project and Programme Management
Closing Date: 2021-06-21
Under the direct supervision of the Program Lead, the Program Assistant supports the implementation of programs. The Program Assistant is responsible for overall support of the program cycle support including, formulation, implementation, financial and quality compliance. The Program Assistant interacts with internal as well as external functions.
- Support day to day program implementation and ensure project consistency with project design and delivery and with IDLO processes and procedures;
- Provide support in the organization of missions and meetings;
- Provide support in the preparation of the project reports – including editing, proof-reading and formatting;
- Undertake research and analysis of priorities and assist with project development planning and contracting;
- Provide support in the development of internal briefs, internal monthly progress reports, and other documents;
- Assist with the translation of internal documents;
- Assist with day-to-day administrative and logistical duties;
- In the framework of Results-Based Management assist with monitoring and evaluation tools for the projects;
- Under the guidance of a dynamic international team assist with other day-to-day administrative duties, such as organization of the events, meetings, seminars, and other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Advanced university degree in international development, law, public administration, business administration, public policy, or other relevant social sciences.
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience ideally within an international organization.
- Professional experience in capacity development and Rule of Law Programming would be an asset.
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required
- Fluency in Russian would be an advantage.
Specific knowledge, skills, and competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Works well with others and actively participates.
- Provides constructive feedback and willingly helps others.
- Contributes to a fair environment that fosters collaboration and cooperation.
- Proven ability to see through tasks, set and deliver results.
- Keen sense of ethics, integrity, and commitment to IDLO’s mandate.
Duration - 1 year (with a probation period of up to 3 months).
Salary - competitive.
Application deadline - Monday, June 21, 2021, 15:00.