ISSUED BY: OSCE Mission to Moldova
VACANCY NUMBER: VNMOLG00237
VACANCY TYPE: Local Contracted
NUMBER OF POSTS: 1
DUTY STATION: Chisinau
DATE OF ISSUE: 16 October 2020
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 5 November 2020 - 23:59 Central European Time (CET/CEST)
The incumbent is assigned to the Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) Programme, specifically in support of the 5+2 process and the 1+1 and Working Groups (WG). The incumbent works under the direct supervision of and in close cooperation with National Programme Officer and the CPR Programme Management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
He/She more specifically will be tasked with:
- Preparing and following up on liaison with local authorities and Ministries, all relevant correspondence and keeping the record of proposed and confirmed WG meetings;
- Assisting the Programme Manager in projects implementation, preparing all necessary financial documentation, technical notes, terms of reference and other documents and monitoring the activities until completed;
- Preparing financial documentation related the CPR Programme, raising procurement requisition and receiving goods and services in Oracle/IRMA system according to the standard procedures;
- Booking conference rooms for scheduled meetings, interacting with other MMs, including from Tiraspol and Bender offices to ensure all logistical support needed for meetings;
- Attending WG meetings as per standard operating procedures allocation of WGs; writing and circulating real time updates on the developments of WGs meetings and updating WGs status papers;
- Providing ad hoc translating/interpreting between Russian, Romanian, and English;
- Performing other duties as required
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see: https://www.osce.org/mission-to-moldova.
- Completed secondary education supplemented by formal studies in administration;
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in administration and/or logistics preferably, in a national or with an international organization;
- Computer literate with practical experience with Windows applications;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and professional ability in local languages;
- Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds;
- Resident of the Republic of Moldova
Monthly remuneration is EUR 642.50, OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment . Please note that CVs and other applications submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form will not be reviewed. Applications received after the deadline, submitted without reference to the vacancy number or in other languages than the English language would not be considered. The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration. The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.