UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Programme Associate, GS-6 to support the implementation of the EU4Moldova Focal Regions Programme by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor the programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF and EU rules and regulations. The Programme Associate will also provide support with the communications related activities of the EU4Moldova programme, such as external and media relations, public campaigns in support of effective program delivery, timely production of communication assets and organization of associated events.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of six years of administrative work, accounting/finance, economics, or other substantive area is required;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems;
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset;
- Exposure to practical work experience in communication is an asset;
- Previous experience with EU funded programmes is a very strong advantage;
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset;
- Excellent command of English and Romanian, both oral and written;
- Working command of Russian is a strong asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page:https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 5 October 2020
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.