European Union Twinning Project
Twinning number: MD 16 ENI JH 01 18 (MD/33)
“Enhancing the system of prevention and combating money laundering and terrorism financing in the Republic of Moldova” is seeking to recruit Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA) language assistant
Duration of the Project implementation: total Project duration 36 months, start date: 27th of September 2018, indicative end date 27th of September, 2021.
Work place: Chisinau, Rep. of Moldova
Maximum monthly payment: 1.100 EUR
Contract type: fixed term service contract
Duration of the contract: up to 18 months, with possibility of extension
The RTA language assistant will report directly to and will be supervised by the RTA.
RTA language assistant
- Provide interpretation/translation services from English into Romanian/Russian and vice versa:
- act as an interpreter for the RTA and MS experts;
- translate documents (legislation, policy documents, training materials, reports, presentations, etc.);
- edit and proofread documents;
- provide consecutive or simultaneous interpretation during seminars, conferences and other meetings;
- Support the RTA assistant, as applicable;
- Willing to travel;
- Any other related duties, as requested by the RTA.
- Moldovan citizenship or having valid residence and working permits;
- University degree in English linguistics/philology or similar;
- May not have or recently have had (i.e. in the past six months) any contractual relations with the beneficiary institution, namely the Office for Prevention and Fight against Money Laundering of the Republic of Moldova;
- Proven ability to translate / interpret from English to Romanian/Russian and vice versa;
- Experience in consecutive and/or simultaneous interpretation from English to Romanian and vice versa;
- Good computer skills, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook and/or open source similar software;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
The following skills will be considered as an asset:
- Experience in international projects/programmes;
- Knowledge of legal and financial terms;
- Experience in working with Moldovan state institutions.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their (1) CV and (2) Letter of Application (motivation letter) in English via e-mail to the following address: RTA Ms. Jolanta Vižinienė email@example.com (link sends e-mail) and Mr. Klemensas Mažeika firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) by 20th of March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a pre-selection interview. Interviews are preliminary scheduled to be held on 26th of March 2020 in the premises of the Office for Prevention and Fight against Money Laundering, 26 Mitropolit Gavriil Banulescu-Bodoni Str., Chisinau. Indicative starting date of the employment is 13th of April 2020. For any further information please contact RTA Ms. Jolanta Vižinienė email@example.com (link sends e-mail) and Mr. Klemensas Mažeika firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) .
The above-mentioned Twinning project is the EU funded joint project between Lithuania represented by the Financial Crime Investigation Service under the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania (FCIS), Supreme Court of Lithuania and Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Lithuania; Poland represented by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Poland (MoF); Germany represented by University for Public Administration in Bremen (HfÖV); and Republic of Moldova represented by the Office for Prevention and Fight against Money Laundering of the Republic of Moldova.
The selected person will be a self-employed independent consultant under a Service Contract and will undertake full responsibility for the payment of all taxes and obligations deriving from the legislation in force in the Republic of Moldova, including for those related to medical and social insurance. The RTA language assistant will carry his/her duties and tasks on based on a contract concluded with the Contracting Authority.
Hostingul si serviciile internet pentru administrarea portalului CIVIC.MD sunt oferite gratuit de compania Starnet