National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova
Recruitment of a Communications Assistant
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme that supports projects, partnerships, mobility and dialogue in education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. Built on the experience and success of existing programmes, it aims at boosting skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work in the EU and in its partner countries all over the world.
Erasmus+ includes a strong international dimension notably in the fields of higher education and youth.
The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) in Moldova assists the European Commission, the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), and the Partner Country authorities concerned in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. Its mandate will cover all supporting, promotion, monitoring and dissemination activities related to the international dimension of Erasmus+ activities in higher education (in Key Actions 1, 2 and 3).
For additional information on Erasmus +, please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm
Recruitment of a Communications Assistant for National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova
The National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova is launching a procedure to recruit a Communications Assistant.
Salary: to be defined using as a reference point the salary grid applicable to the EU Delegation in Moldova
Workload: full time position, February 01 - December 31, 2020
Description of the post: The Communication assistant will have the following duties which will be done under the supervision of the National Coordinator Erasmus+ in Moldova:
- To coordinate and update regularly the NEO’s website;
- To keep up to date and coordinate the NEO’s Facebook page, Instagram Account and YouTube Channel;
- To establish and maintain contacts with mass-media representatives;
- To set public events;
- To elaborate and design promotion materials;
- To draft reports, statistics and articles about projects and their results implemented by NEO and its stakeholders.
Minimum requirements for the post
- University degree, preferably a Masters degree;
- Relevant experience in communication and social media;
- Previous experience with international projects and/or European student Mobility Programmes (Erasmus+, Erasmus Mundus, Youth, etc) could be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of national higher education sector and international trends and dimensions of higher education development in particular in the EU context;
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written);
- Excellent Romanian language skills (oral and written);
- Good Russian language skills (oral and written);
- Knowledge of other official EU languages is an advantage.
Other experience to be considered
- Leadership, team spirit, commitment as well as a strong sense of initiative;
- Excellent analytical, presentation and reporting skills;
- Good computer literacy (word, excel, power point).
How and where to apply
Motivation letter and CV to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the following in your email subject title: "Application – NEO Moldova"
Deadline for applications: January 20th, 2020
An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to each applicant. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.