The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company for the implementation of a set of local actions on citizens empowerment within its project “Modernisation of Local Public Services in the RM” (MLPS).
Activities are expected to be organised in at least five localities in each of the three raions - Taraclia, Briceni and Anenii Noi.
The proposed assignment and local actions, as well as the communication and visibility activities, seek to inform and involve the beneficiary population, and other stakeholders about the impact of environmental challenges related to waste water dumping, solid waste management, energy inefficiency, reduction of green spaces, its results and impact on our day-to-day life, health, environment, and climate change.
Applying organisations are encouraged to establish partnerships with / subcontract other organisations with relevant experience in the fields targeted by this tender.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than August 20, 2021 time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
1) Financial offer. The financial offer will be made in MDL (VAT 0 %) and shall be provided in detail, i.e. per task/deliverable. (all in a separate sealed envelope)
2) Technical offer the bidder will present (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- Technical offer describing the approach towards the implementation of the assignment;
- Description of the tasks, referring to and describing the tasks
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Description of organization and logistics;
- Statement on understanding of the objective;
- Curriculum Vitae of the organisation/Portfolio of design work and/or list of similar projects from the past with links to existing products (if such were made public);
- CVs of the team leader and the team proposed;
- Recommendation letters from previous clients, if available (up to 3 references shall suffice);
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permits, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
- Company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL;
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83387824), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than August 25, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.