The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company to support GIZ with photo and video services for the EU-funded Action “Construction of Water Supply and Sanitation infrastructure and Energy Efficiency in Public buildings” within its project ““Modernisation of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova””.
The selected company will provide technical and practical support in photo and video shootings, as well as creative support in compiling a final video, showcasing the main results achieved by the EU-funded Action.
Also, the company will ensure that products delivered are following the EU and GIZ graphic guidelines (made available by GIZ contact person upon contract signing). The set-up of all photo and video shootings will be coordinated with GIZ at both draft phase and final phase.
The contact will cover the period from October 2020 until February 2021, with the possibility of further extension in time and assignment, if/where needed.
For the Terms of Reference (TOR), with related annexes, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity and deliverable according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- A brief concept describing the approach towards the implementation of the assignment;
- Certificate of the organization registration (copy);
- Curriculum Vitae of the organization/Portfolio of similar photo and video work, as well as a link to similar projects from the past must be provided;
- Curriculum Vitae of the staff who will supply the requested photo and video services;
- Recommendation letters from previous clients, if available; otherwise contact information (including phone number) of three previous clients must be included;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83363102) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than October 2, 2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by showing tender number in the message title.