HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL, a branch office of a non-for-profit organisation registered in UK, is seeking for the chartered audit company to conduct the audit of the project entitled: “Strengthening the human rights of older people with focus on women in Moldova”, and financed by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) through HelpAge Germany (HAD) and implemented by HelpAge International in Moldova.
The proposed project aimed to ensure that the right to protection for vulnerable women and men at risk of age and/or gender based violence and abuse is upheld by duty bearers, and where violations occur victims are able to seek appropriate assistance. The project focused on (i) building technical capacity of government support structures on issues of age and gender based violence and abuse; (ii)ensuring civil society can engage with government on these issues and hold them to account; and (iii)supporting community level civil society networks to bring awareness and support services for these issues to vulnerable individuals.
Hereby, HELPAGE INTERNATIONAL announces the tender for selection of a chartered, qualified Audit Company/Expert that will carry out an audit of the implemented activities during the project period of 01.09.2016 – 31.12.2020. The qualification of the chartered accountant has to be checked and confirmed by the German Embassy or another recognised institution (e.g. Chamber of Commerce).
During the audit, the major focus will be put on the following aspects:
- If funds have been used appropriately and if all regulations of BMZ (as described in the project agreement) have been respected;
- Actual costs and incomes shall be compared with targeted costs and incomes which are outlined in the latest financing plan that the project partner and HAD agreed upon;
- If the final financial report complies with the accounting records;
- Advise on improvement of organisation of the accounting evidence and of the financial reporting system;
- Other aspects relevant to the audit as specified in the TOR to be provided to the selected auditing firm.
Procedure and Reporting
One report for the period of 01.09.2016 to 31.12.2020 has to be provided in the English and Romanian languages.
The Auditor will propose recommendations for addressing the identified gaps, being presented in the priority order for solution.
Structure of the offer:
- Description of the company;
- Name of the company, address, contact person and phone number;
- List of organisations for which the audit company carried out audits during the last 5 years;
- Copy of the license of the audit activities;
- Description of the qualification of the members of the audit team;
- CV-s of the auditors who will carry out the audit;
- Financial offer in English.
- Presentation of the full set of documents indicated in the Structure of the offer, indicated above;
- Relevant experience in the requested audit, specific to non-governmental organisations;
- Qualification of the auditor/auditing team which will carry out the audit;
- The most advantageous/competitive offer respecting the indicator quality/price.
The deadline for the submission of the offers: 30 November, 2020.
The applications should be sent to the address: MD-2005, Chişinău, str. Banulescu Bodoni 57/1, of.431 or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org