GIZ is looking for an Outreach Advisor for its project “Youth Employment Promotion in Moldova”, which is financed by the German Government. The project aims to bring young people into decent employment through improving career guidance and placement services and providing practice-oriented training programmes.
This position is expected to start on the 1st of March 2024 (or earlier), for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
The Advisor will ensure organizational and capacity development for regional branches of ANOFM and local/regional public administrations on the establishment of local actor networks, advising on the development and implementation of gender-transformative outreach strategies and career counselling for young people, who are not in employment, education or training (NEETs) in selected regions, and coordinating local/regional meetings, workshops, events etc., on all levels among all relevant stakeholders, including other donor organizations.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Identification and acquisition of local network actors in selected regions/localities
- Support the organisation and implementation of gender-transformative outreach events in selected localities
- Implementation of training measures for actors involved in outreach activities
- Implementing capacity development measures for staff of regional branches of ANOFM and public administrations.
- Developing and implementing strategies to reach out to the target group of NEETs.
- Support project team and partners in the implementation and operation of the project’s results-based monitoring (related results, indicators, outputs).
- Identifying and engaging with NEETs, creating marketing materials, organizing events, and campaigns to raise awareness and generate interest.
- Analysing data and feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of outreach efforts and make recommendations for improvement.
- Identifying cooperation potentials with other organizations and coordinating outreach efforts.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the project manager.
- Master’s degree or other equivalent graduation in Economics, Management and Organisational Development, Education, Political/Social sciences, or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in the related fields
- Proven experience in developing and implementing outreach strategies in the context of job placement or career guidance
- Experience in implementing organizational and capacity development programmes, preferably in the context of development cooperation
- Previous experience in interacting with private sector, educational institutions and social partners would be a strong asset.
- Experience in working with vulnerable groups would be an asset
- Experience in the field of gender equality and gender mainstreaming would be a strong asset
- Good knowledge in the thematic area of vocational education and training, labour market and/or public administration
- Good knowledge about the specifics of the Moldovan labour market and the target group of NEETs would be a strong asset
- Ability to establish and coordinate networks consisting of a wide range of partners from diverse backgrounds
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian, fluency in English and Russian. Good knowledge of German would be an asset.
- Fluency in the use of software applications, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft 365.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on individual responsibility but in close cooperation with the team and superior.
- Problem-solving skills, the ability to negotiate, be a strong team player, and have initiative.
- Willing and able to travel inside the country.
- Excellent drafting and presentation skills.
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 30th of January 2024, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is opened for candidates with Moldovan Nationality.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.The applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare
- Terre des hommes is hiring a Child Protection Specialist
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- Project Communications Analyst (NPSA-8) – UNDP Moldova/Green Transition
- GIZ - Advisor on Development and Demonstration Projects
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția vacantă de contabil superior, Secția contabilitate și raportare financiară
- Programme Specialist – IT, Immigration and Border Governance (IBG), IOM Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- Driver/Messenger - Peace Corps Moldova
- Oportunitate de angajare: Consultanți Juniori la CICO!