GIZ is looking for a Communication and Outreach Advisor for its project “Youth Employment Promotion in Moldova”, which is financed by the German Government. The project aims to bring young people into decent employment through improving career guidance and placement services and providing practice-oriented training programmes.
This position is expected to start on the 1st of March 2024 (or earlier), for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
The Advisor will be primarily managing all project related PR activities, including development, coordination and implementation of a communication and visibility action plan, supporting the development and implementation of gender-transformative outreach strategies for NEETs , ensuring the organization and implementation of gender-transformative outreach events in selected localities, ensuring the cooperation and communication with local stakeholders (e.g. regional branches of ANOFM, local authorities, youth centers, NGOs), and establishing/coordinating the communication platforms of local outreach networks in selected regions.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- Creating and editing all PR related information (news, articles, social media posts, newsletters etc.)
- Preparing press releases, speeches, presentations, and materials for the project management
- Conducting marketing activities on identification of youth and awareness raising among the target group of NEETs
- Advising local network stakeholders on outreach publications and providing editorial support and training as required
- Ensuring the improvement of communication capacities of local network stakeholders
- Identifying gaps in communication, developing/recommending strategies, implementing solutions.
- Advising project partner (e.g. Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, ANOFM) on communication work in the context of development cooperation
- Assisting the project manager with reporting duties
- Supporting staff and partners in the implementation and operation of the project’s results-based monitoring (related results, indicators, outputs)
- Performing other job-related duties and tasks, which might emerge during project implementation.
- Master’s degree or other equivalent graduation in communications, journalism, media and marketing or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in public relations and/or marketing and sales
- Experience in organization of events and/or establishing working groups
- Experience in developing and tailoring communication and writing publications for a wide array of audiences
- Previous experience in the design of printed and online media outreach materials
- Previous working experience for a donor funded project in Moldova would be an asset
- Good knowledge about the specifics of the Moldovan labour market and the target group of NEETs would be a strong asset
- Experience in the field of gender equality and gender mainstreaming would be a strong asset
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian, fluency in English and Russian. Good knowledge of German would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Internet and other)
- Strong command of communication technologies and applications
- High level of sensitivity, eloquence and a confident manner communicating in a political context
- Ability to establish and coordinate networks consisting of a wide range of partners from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on individual responsibility but in close cooperation with the team and superior.
- Problem-solving skills, the ability to negotiate, be a strong team player, and have initiative
- Willing and able to travel inside the country
- Excellent drafting and presentation skills
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 30th of January 2024, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is opened for candidates with Moldovan Nationality.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.The applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project - 13507
- HR Assistant (Payroll Coordinator)
- Project Associate (Roster NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova Projects
- UPDATE - termen limită - 29 ianuarie - Dreamups angajează: Expert/ă în Managementul Administrativ
- Termen extins. Expert în Evaluarea Strategiei CONTACT
- Design and deliver Export Marketing Program for the producers and emerging exporters of fresh fruits in Moldova
- Dreamups angajează: Videograf/Companie de producție video
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de supraveghere TIC și securitatea informației
- Termen extins: Concurs pentru suplinirea postului vacant de “Coordonator/coordonatoare comunicare și PR”
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist superior, Secția evaluare riscuri și analiză, Fondul pentru antreprenoriat și creștere economică a Moldovei