The German Development Cooperation (GIZ) is looking for a Financial Specialist to join the” Info Trust Alliance Moldova” project team. This project is financed by the German Federal Foreign Office and aims to improve the capabilities of mandated state actors in the Republic of Moldova to recognize and analyze disinformation and to implement appropriate countermeasures. The Financial Specialist will also be in charge of the new GIZ project on “Youth Employment Promotion” that aims to get young people into decent employment. The latter is financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. This between two projects shared position is planned to start in January 2024 and last for a 12-month period with the possibility to be extended, based on a successful employment period and project extension.
The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau. The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- ensuring that financial administration functions are in accordance with GIZ standard procedures, and Moldovan legislation in force;
- effectively coordinating activities with finance team at GIZ Country Office;
- processing and managing all bank related procedures;
- ensuring the effective implementation of internal control and audits procedures;
- monitoring of Financing Agreements and Grant Agreements;
- keeping the filing documents for all documents entrusted, both in paper and digital formats;
- support the project manager in document management of the project commission folders (DMS and paper);
- performing general administrative financial functions
- BA and/or master’s degree in economics, Business Administration, or related field
- at least 5 years general work experience involving financial and administrative management and contract processing
- be able to work autonomously and on own initiative while reporting regularly to the Project Manager and direct coordinator
- be a team player, supportive of colleagues and able to ask for support when required
- be able to work to deadlines, under stress, and cheerfully
- excellent planner and implementer, capable of withstanding pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- good knowledge of written and oral English and Romanian; Russian or German would be an asset;
- ability to interpret, translate in small groups or at small meetings desirable
- excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Internet and other)
- confidential handling of information on staff and finances
- willing and able to travel inside and outside the country for event support, when needed.
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than 05 January 2024, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare
- Terre des hommes is hiring a Child Protection Specialist
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- Project Communications Analyst (NPSA-8) – UNDP Moldova/Green Transition
- GIZ - Advisor on Development and Demonstration Projects
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția vacantă de contabil superior, Secția contabilitate și raportare financiară
- Programme Specialist – IT, Immigration and Border Governance (IBG), IOM Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- Driver/Messenger - Peace Corps Moldova
- Oportunitate de angajare: Consultanți Juniori la CICO!