Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Caritas Moldova
About Caritas Moldova
Founded in 1995, Caritas Moldova is part of the Caritas Internationalis network. It aims to carry out the charitable and social action of the Church - reaching out to the poor, vulnerable and excluded, regardless of race or religion, to build a world based on justice and fraternal love.
As Project Coordinator, you will manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and relationships with stakeholders in support of Caritas Moldova’s work to serve conflict-affected Ukrainians in Moldova. You will provide accompaniment and support on overall program quality management.
To Apply: Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2023.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Supervise the project team and liaise with consultants and other collaborators involved.
- Prepare and manage action plans for the project and coordinate project activities.
- Contribute to, and in some cases lead, the development of the technical design for proposals. Support the process of preparation, design, submission, and approval of project proposals.
- Help ensure a cross-sectoral approach integrating gender, protection mainstreaming, and resilience.
- Ensure communication with project partners and compliance with contractual obligations from partnership agreements.
- Manage project budget and other human and materials resources.
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with project partners, beneficiaries, and funders.
- Monitor progress achieved towards the proposed objectives and draft reports to donors, partners, and beneficiaries.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to make sound judgments and decisions
- Very good planning, monitoring, and organizational skills
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in capacity building of local partners especially related to PQM, and MEAL
- Strong partnerships and localization approach.
- Knowledge of church networks and Caritas Internationalis is highly preferred
- Extremely flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
- Master's Degree in International Development, International Relations, or related field required. Additional experience may substitute for some education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field-based project management experience required.
- Experience in managing moderately complex projects, preferably with an international NGO.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Required Languages – Written and spoken proficiency in English and Romanian.
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel within Moldova.
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Caritas Moldova Director, HR and Financial Staff, Procurement and Administrative Staff, other coordinators.
External: Catholic Parishes, community members, collective center employees, other NGO and faith-based actors.
Caritas Moldova is committed to the protection of children, vulnerable adults, and employees against any form of abuse and exploitation.
Caritas Moldova welcomes as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Caritas Moldova’s recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs de selectare a unei companii de audit care va efectua auditul financiar general al organizației
- UPDATE - termen limită - 29 ianuarie - Dreamups angajează: Expert/ă în Managementul Organizațional
- Termen extins - pentru selectarea unui expert/ unei experte sau a unei agenții pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- USAID/Moldova Vacancy Announcement - Project Management Assistant (Design and Strategy)
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Just Energy Transition - 16204
- Project Communications Analyst (NPSA-8) – UNDP Moldova/Green Transition
- Analytical Specialist
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare
- Communications Consultant
- Extended Deadline: USAID/Moldova Vacancy Announcement - Voucher Examiner (to review payment requests, ensure that invoices or claims are valid, properly authorized, and processed timely and accurately)