The Future Technologies Activity (FTA) continues USAID’s legacy of sector competitiveness programming, building on lessons learned and adaptions, relationships, and local partner trust achieved by previous programs over the past 15 years. Building on previous successes in facilitating the development of diverse local partners, FTA uses global market systems framework to continue to build capacity for sustainable, systemic progress while applying best practices to new partners and sectors.
Future Technologies Activity (FTA) and the eGovernment Agency of Moldova will join their efforts to further advance digital transformation within the Government of Moldova and to enable an easier and user-friendly interaction with public institutions, via mobile phones. The EVO App will offer a unique user-experience to citizens and businesses in interacting with the Government and public institutions. EVO Government Mobile Application is designed to improve the accessibility of government services, streamline processes, and enhance the transparency and responsiveness of government operations. The application aims to deliver a seamless user experience while adhering to the highest standards of security and privacy.
The Product Manager of the Evo Government Mobile Application will be responsible for overseeing the development, launch, and improvement of the app that aims to provide users with access to a wide range of electronic services, using the electronic identity. This includes access to own documents and electronic public services, information of public interest and personal data, stored in various state registers.
This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in January 2024. The initial contract will be signed for a period of 12 months.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Minister of Economic Development and Digitalization, the Future Technologies Activity team, software developers, relevant testers and designers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the app meets the needs and expectations of the users and the government. Principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Support FTA, Ministry of Economic Development and Digitalization, and E-Governance Agency in the development, implementation, launch, post-implementation, and further development of the EVO mobile application.
- Oversee the complete lifecycle management of the EVO application from initial development to national rollout and subsequent expansion.
- Ensure the EVO app aligns with the strategic objectives of the Ministry of Economic Development and Digitalization and E-Governance Agency.
- Manage the integration of new electronic services into the EVO app, enhancing its utility for both citizens and businesses.
- Support the piloting phase by coordinating with relevant stakeholders, gathering feedback, and ensuring iterative improvements.
- Facilitate a successful national launch of the EVO app, ensuring high user adoption and satisfaction.
- Establish a framework for ongoing evaluation and continuous improvement of the EVO app post-launch.
- At least five years of experience in software/application product development and/or support, IT, technology, or related field, as well as a university degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in project implementation (project management), including working with UX/UI designers, developers, and content managers to create a comprehensive feature set that meets the needs of citizens and businesses.
- Professional experience developing rigorous QA processes, user testing, and similar to ensure software/applications meet all functional, security, and usability standards.
- Experience and ability to deliver product strategies/roadmaps, user research and feedback reports, feature prioritization and requirements documents, test and launch plans, usage analysis, support documentation, and similar.
- Skill and ability to facilitate training sessions for internal teams and external users.
- Fluency in Romanian and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Please send an email with your CV attached and “PRODUCT MANAGER: GOVERNMENT MOBILE APPLICATION (EVO App)” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2023.
No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- HelpAge Moldova angajează Asistent(ă) de Program
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare
- Concurs: selectarea a patru experți (persoane fizice) pentru implementarea proiectului „Consolidarea cadrului de protecție a consumatorilor în Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult/ă principal/ă al Direcţiei legislație bancară
- Coordonatorul programului EECMD, Moldova
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Complaint and Feedback Mechanism Technical Officer
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for a MEAL Officer (M/W)