The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 27 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy.
We offer a permanent post as Project officer to advise on and manage, under the supervision of the Head of Cooperation Section, the implementation of projects and programs of development assistance and of financial and technical cooperation. Areas covered by the project manager: Connectivity and Infrastructure, (transport, water supply & sanitation, waste etc.).
Duration: indefinite contract subject to a successful probation period
Place of employment: EU Delegation in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week.
Local Agent position: Group I.
Minimum Monthly Basic gross salary: 2016 Euro.
We offer a competitive progressive career in an international environment. Benefits, such as an additional pension scheme and complementary medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
We look for motivated candidates who can demonstrate the following:
Qualifications: Recognised University Degree Education (minimum Bachelor’s degree)
Professional experience: Civil engineering, architecture, urban or rural planning or equivalent relevant for the Connectivity sector. Job-Related experience: minimum 3 years.
- Experience of project management is an asset.
- Experience in an international environment is an asset.
Very good working level of English and Romanian, Russian an advantage. Knowledge of French or another EU language is an asset.
This post is a local-agent post. Applicants must be citizens of Moldova or have valid work and residence permits.
A full job-description is attached here.
How to apply
Please send your application[i] and supporting documents to Delegationemail@example.com clearly indicating for which post you apply. The package should include a short cover letter in English and a detailed CV using the English language template available here.
After the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by a Selection Committee set up for this purpose. The Selection Committee will prepare a short-list of candidates who are considered to be the most suitable for the post on the basis of a preliminary assessment of the information provided in their application letter and the supporting documents.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to a job interview followed by a written test.
The deadline for submission:
27 November 2023 by 18:00 local time. Late applications will not be accepted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- IWPR - Request for Proposal - Advocacy and Communications
- Angajăm Manager pe programe de instruire!
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un formator/ o formatoare sau o echipă de formatori ce va presta servicii de instruire în domeniul voluntariatului și mobilizării comunitare
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Law Enforcement Projects Implementing Unit
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- Call for expression of interest: Assistants (three positions) of the EU High Level Advisers on Agri-Food Sector Development; Internal Security Affairs; Financial Services
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA-8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme