UNICEF Moldova is hiring two Programme Associates, at GS-6 level on FT basis, to support the respective sections by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor their country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
*For this positions, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in a relevant field may replace three years of related work experience.
- A minimum of six years of administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:
Application deadline: 20 November 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Alte anunturi de angajare
- A.O. „Femei pentru Femei” este în căutarea unei Comunicatoare / unui Comunicator
- OSCE Mission to Moldova is hiring National Anti-Trafficking Experts (SSA)
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant în realizarea analizei de impact
- National Associate Movement Operations Officer, IOM Moldova
- Project Communications Analyst (NPSA-8) – UNDP Moldova/Green Transition
- Specialist/-ă în Comunicare și Relații Publice, în cadrul A.O. ”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- Asociația MAR anunță concurs pentru postul vacant Specialist în comunicare
- Asistent Director
- Specialist coordonare instruiri
- Asociația Media-Guard anunță concurs public pentru selectare reporter/ă