UNICEF Moldova is seeking to engage a National Individual Consultant to provide qualified assistance to MER and UNICEF for the development of a policy document on digital transformation (Program) of the education sector and a mid-term costed Action Plan for implementation.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in education, social policies, economics, or other relevant studies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative research, evaluation, and development of strategic documents in education, including digitalization of the education sector and/or relevant technical fields
- Proven experience and involvement in developing education or related sectors policy documents (examples of specific strategic documents and/or policies developed should be provided)
- Demonstrated experience of work with Governmental institutions, preferably MER. Previous experience in working with the Government of the Republic of Moldova is a strong asset
- Familiarity with international, EU and European Commission policies and benchmarks in education and best European practices in the field of education. Previous work with UNICEF, other UN agencies, or the WB is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, both at technical level and policy level
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
How to apply:
To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 12 November 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage).
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID MISRA is looking for an ICT Consultant/Analyst - Competition Council needs assessment study
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru funcția vacantă de contabil superior, Secția contabilitate și raportare financiară
- National Human Rights Officer (2 posts) - OHCHR (nationals) - 16014
- Oportunitate de angajare: Consultanți Juniori la CICO!
- PR&Communication Manager/ ZIPHOUSE Fashion Innovation Hub
- Cererea de Oferte pentru organizarea evenimentelor de sensibilizare - servicii specializate in comunicare
- Programme Specialist – IT, Immigration and Border Governance (IBG), IOM Moldova
- Project Analyst /Social Cohesion (NPSA-9) - Effective Governance Cluster- 16314
- Technical Trainer for the Health Education (HE) Project - Peace Corps Moldova
- HR Officer – World Vision Moldova