The Ministry of Education and Research (MoER) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Moldova Higher Education Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include assistance of the National Qualification Framework (NQF) Department in carrying out the activities related to the development of the qualification standards.
This is a full-time assignment (subject to 8 hours per day) expected to begin in October 2023. The contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. Subject to Consultant’s satisfactory performance, the contract may be renewed, not exceeding the closing date of the Project on December 31, 2025.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the MoECR web page: https://mec.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice
The MoER now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by September 15, 2023, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova, MHEP
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Moldova angajeaza Coordonator de Voluntari
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă elaborare modele economice
- Programme Associate (GS6) - OHCHR
- Recruitment Internship (remunerated)
- UNFPA Programme Analyst on SRH, NO-B (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Chauffeur
- Extended Deadline: Programme Manager on Social Protection, SB4.3, Chisinau, Moldova
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Project Officer