Hope4 is one of the fastest-growing not-for-profit organizations in the world, with offices both in the UK and Moldova.
Hope4 gained recognition for is effective response to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis and was one of the first NGO's on the ground in Moldova, providing life changing support to the thousands of women and children's flooding across the border.
We fight poverty|human traficking|conflict|natural disaster.
English is required (Russian/Romanian/Ukrainian are welcome)
Office in Chisinau, but you also need to be available for business trips.
This is a varied role and will require you to draw on a range of skills. Your duties will include, but not limited to.
Devise and present a social media strategy to the Board sign-off.
You should have your own professional equipment for creating video content, the ability to work with relevant IT programs.
Creation of presentations, ability to work in CANVA and other similar programs.
Communication with the press, development of media partnerships, organization of interviews for the sake of and television.
Drive engagement, particularly on Instagram, TikTok and Twitter, as well as company pages on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Create content that accurately and effectively represents Hope4 and its work to increase donations.
Research and engage with potential donors across all platforms.
Create promotional and video content in line with the social media strategy.
Create a monthly newsletter and distribute it across Hope4’s subscribers.
Creation of press releases and press announcements, creation of profile articles
Creating a database of online and offline media newspapers for publishing articles, filling and updating the main page of the site.
Your working hours will be 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Occasionally you may be required to work outside those hours should the need arise.
This is a permanent position, with a probation period of 1 month.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins: APSCF angajează companie pentru elaborarea Identitatii vizuală și dezvoltarea materialelor
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs de selectare a unui expert (e) pentru dezvoltarea și coordonarea unui plan de sustenabilitate pentru serviciile medicale de îngrijire la domiciliu
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office Moldova
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA7) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- America House Chișinău angajează asistent/ă de proiect
- Procurement Associate - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă (transparența acționarilor)
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)