The Public Association "Charity Centre for Refugees" is seeking a Coordinator for the project "Relief for vulnerable Ukrainian refugees and host communities and efforts toward social inclusion and peaceful coexistence" (hereinafter "Project"), in partnership with Help - Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe (hereinafter "Partner").
More details about the activity of the Charity Centre for Refugees can be found at: https://ccr.md/, https://www.facebook.com/CharityCentreforRefugees.
Duration of employment: 12 months, with a possible extension.
Working regime: full-time.
General description of the position:
- Coordination of planned activities within the Project;
- supervision of the daily implementation of the Project and the distribution of tasks among the members of the implementation team;
- participation in evaluation, monitoring and reporting meetings with the Partner;
- participation in events relevant to the Project;
- coordination of logistical and financial activities related to the implementation of the Project;
- drawing up progress reports on the activities of the Project, in accordance with the provisions of the predetermined plan.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily management of the project - organizational and conceptual;
- ensuring an adequate information flux, discussions and feedback between different actors involved in the implementation of the coordinated Project;
- drawing up detailed monthly work plans, in coordination with the director of the organization, and monitoring compliance with their implementation;
- ensuring the timely implementation of the activities planned within the Project;
- organizing and coordinating the procurement of goods and services within the project, together with the financial and logistics department, in coordination with the procurement procedures of the Partner and the CCR;
- drawing up activity reports (quarterly, annual and/or final) of the Project;
- participation in the recruitment and training of Project staff;
- guiding the work of consultants and contractors, supervising the implementation of activities according to the Project plan;
Education and Qualifications:
- Higher education;
- skills in administrative and financial management of development and cooperation projects;
- excellent knowledge (written and verbal) of the Romanian and English languages. Additional knowledge of other languages will be an advantage;
- excellent communication skills;
- work experience in projects, non-governmental organizations, public institutions or international organizations in the social, migration or human rights field is an advantage.
Conditions of application:
CV and Cover Letter will be sent to email@example.com with the subject line 'Help Project Coordinator - [insert your name here]'.
Only preselected people will be invited to the interview.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Specialist/-ă în Comunicare și Relații Publice, în cadrul A.O. ”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- ICT Associate (SB3.2) - UNDP Moldova/UNCTAD
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer in the Cooperation section (job n° 48965)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- Termen extins: Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent/ă Logistică
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- Programme Associate (GS6) - OHCHR