The Patronage Association "Association of Electronics Companies in Moldova" (hereinafter ACEM) is a non-profit organization founded in 2019, to represent the interests of its members and to increase the competitiveness and development of the electronic industry in the Republic of Moldova.
The Association of Electronics Companies in Moldova (ACEM) is seeking a self-driven, proactive, and highly motivated Assistant Project Coordinator to support the Project Coordinator in the implementation of the activities of the project.
- Expected length of employment: 14 months
- Type of position: Full-time
- Start date: 01st of April 2023
- Support the Project Coordinator in the implementation of the activities of the project according to work plans and budgets from development partners;
- Plan, carry out and document all activities necessary to achieve project objectives;
- Support in drafting project reports on the status of the project and program;
- Prepares procurement documentation for the approved ACEM projects, in close cooperation with ACEM Project Coordinator, and the ACEM President.
- Under the supervision of the ACEM President and Project Coordinator represent the organization to local authorities and other partners;
- Performs administrative tasks including but not limited to support planning and scheduling meetings and or conferences.
- Establish, encourage, and maintain positive, constructive, and proactive relationships with ACEM members;
- Develop and distribute regular member newsletters and content for ACEM social media;
- Ensure good communication and representation of the organization at the local level;
- Serve as the face of the organization and actively participate in external events to increase community awareness on the electronics industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- MSc/MA in business administration, engineering, IT, legal or other relevant fields
- 1-year relevant experience in project implementation
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of Romanian/Russian and English
- Outstanding organization, leadership abilities and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
- Dynamic and charismatic team player who enjoys being the public face of an organization
Submission of Application:
Send your application to email@example.com highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV named as First_Last_Name.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for ACEM Assistant Project Coordinator.
The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Application documents should reach ACEM by 20 March 2023, time 16:00. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ACEM retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Manager servicii de plasament de tip rezidențial copii A.O.„CONCORDIA.Proiecte Sociale”
- Instituția Publică Organizația pentru Dezvoltarea Antreprenoriatului anunță concurs pentru postul de jurist principal (responsabil de achiziții publice), Secția juridica și achiziții
- Extended deadline: Data Management, Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Volunteer Coordinator
- Gender and Inclusion Analyst (NPSA-9) - UNDP Moldova
- Keystone Moldova contractează o companie care va elabora și promova materialele media în cadrul unei campanii naționale de promovare a antreprenoriatului social
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de reglementarea prudențială
- UNV Procurement and Finance Associate - UNDP Moldova/M4EG project
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - NAP-2: Advancing Moldova’s National Climate Change Adaptation
- Менеджер отдела продаж