ACEM - Assistant Project Coordinator
The Patronage Association "Association of Electronics Companies in Moldova" (hereinafter ACEM) is a non-profit organization founded in 2019, to represent the interests of its members and to increase the competitiveness and development of the electronic industry in the Republic of Moldova.
The Association of Electronics Companies in Moldova (ACEM) is seeking a self-driven, proactive, and highly motivated Assistant Project Coordinator to support the Project Coordinator in the implementation of the activities of the project.
- Expected length of employment: 14 months
- Type of position: Full-time
- Start date: 01st of April 2023
- Support the Project Coordinator in the implementation of the activities of the project according to work plans and budgets from development partners;
- Plan, carry out and document all activities necessary to achieve project objectives;
- Support in drafting project reports on the status of the project and program;
- Prepares procurement documentation for the approved ACEM projects, in close cooperation with ACEM Project Coordinator, and the ACEM President.
- Under the supervision of the ACEM President and Project Coordinator represent the organization to local authorities and other partners;
- Performs administrative tasks including but not limited to support planning and scheduling meetings and or conferences.
- Establish, encourage, and maintain positive, constructive, and proactive relationships with ACEM members;
- Develop and distribute regular member newsletters and content for ACEM social media;
- Ensure good communication and representation of the organization at the local level;
- Serve as the face of the organization and actively participate in external events to increase community awareness on the electronics industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- MSc/MA in business administration, engineering, IT, legal or other relevant fields
- 1-year relevant experience in project implementation
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of Romanian/Russian and English
- Outstanding organization, leadership abilities and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
- Dynamic and charismatic team player who enjoys being the public face of an organization
Submission of Application:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV named as First_Last_Name.
Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for ACEM Assistant Project Coordinator.
The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Application documents should reach ACEM by 20 March 2023, time 16:00. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ACEM retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- UNHCR is looking for Human Settlement Planning Associate GS6, Temporary Appointment
- Project Manager Electroenergie
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- Local Program Director
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - The Swiss-UNDP project “Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova” (PRIM)
- Extended: UN Women Programme Associate (Open for Moldova Nationals Only)
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” caută psiholog/ ă
- Call for Applications for the selection of 3 experts for the implementation of the “Securing integrity, efficiency and independence of the justice system in Moldova – #Justice4Moldova” Project