World Bank office: Part-time Receptionist/Team Assistant
WORLD BANK COUNTRY OFFICE IN MOLDOVA
ANNOUNCES A JOB VACANCY FOR:
Part-time Receptionist/Team Assistant
The World Bank Moldova Country Office, Chisinau
The World Bank Moldova Office is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual for the position of part-time receptionist/ team assistant.
Duties and Accountabilities:
Under the supervision of the Executive Assistant, the incumbent shall perform basic secretarial duties and respond to routine inquiries, working daily 5-hour shifts at the main switchboard. The main responsibilities are as follows:
- answer telephone calls, respond to routine inquiries, and greet visitors to the Country Office;
- type, proofread, and check for correct World Bank format and presentation of a variety of reports, letters, memos, and faxes;
- process incoming and outgoing faxes/emails and ensure timely dispatch and appropriate distribution of messages;
- operate fax machine and ensure adequate supplies; and
- perform other duties as required by the Executive Assistant, including backup for other team assistants.
- Fluency in spoken and written Romanian, English, and Russian;
- Typing ability and knowledge of modern office technology;
- High degree of sociability, initiative, flexibility, and judgment;
- Ability to establish priorities, assume responsibility, and work to meet deadlines; and
- Ability to work overtime, if and when required.
All interested candidates shall submit their applications (citing REF: Receptionist/TA) in English (a cover letter briefly stating why the candidate feels (s)he is qualified for this job, the CV, and a list of references) to Ms. Ala Muntean, e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: February 03, 2023.
A selection committee will select a short list. Only those short-listed will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNDP Moldova: Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- UNICEF Moldova: Programme Associate, GS-6 (FT)_for Moldova nationals only
- Acted is hiring Administration Officer (FLAT Officer)
- Selectarea a 4 consultanți/te pentru elaborarea materialelor extra-curriculare
- Agenția de Dezvoltare Regională Centru anunță prelungirea concursului de angajare pentru funcția de Expert în domeniul Mediului, Social, Sănătății și Siguranței
- Selectare – Specialist(ă) PR și comunicare
- USAID Moldova Institutional and Structural Reform Activity (MISRA) is hiring an Impact Assessment Expert (further Consultant)
- USAID MISRA is looking for a local legal customs expert for drafting new customs procedures re modification of customs declarations
- Administrative/Project Assistant (Caritas Czech Republic)
- Accountability Officer