UNICEF Moldova National Individual Consultancy: Finance and Procurement Specialist for the Project on Digital Innovation of Moldovan Education System
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Finance and Procurement Specialist (National Individual Consultancy) to ensure the efficiency in financial resources management of the Multiplier Grant Programme; the provision of accurate, thoroughly researched and documented financial information, effective delivery of financial and procurement services, transparent and effective utilization of financial resources.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced academic degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or equivalent qualifications in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management, providing financial management advisory services and/or managing staff and operational schemes.
- Proven expertise and knowledge of the UN or similar international organizations/agencies procurement rules and procedures.
- Proven expertise and knowledge of the national public procurement regulations and procedures.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Knowledge and expertise in education would be an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian is required. Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 30 November 2022
UNICEF is here to serve the world’s most disadvantaged children and our global workforce must reflect the diversity of those children. The UNICEF family is committed to include everyone, irrespective of their race/ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, socio-economic background, or any other personal characteristic.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
The selected candidate is solely responsible to ensure that the health insurance required to perform the duties of the contract is valid for the entire period of the contract. Selected candidates are subject to confirmation of fully-vaccinated status against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) with a World Health Organization (WHO)-endorsed vaccine, which must be met prior to taking up the assignment.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted
Alte anunturi de angajare
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează experți/ experte în domeniul integrității în sistemul educațional
- Qu23/02693: FPI/Local Consultant to support implementation of EE pilot project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM
- HelpAge anunță concurs pentru funcția de fotograf
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for psychologists
- Coordonator de Comunicare, Moldova Innovation Technology Park
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer coordonator în domeniul administrare infrastructură TIC
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal administrare patrimoniu