ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. In 2006, ACTED implemented 40 countries spread over Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, with millions of people thrown on the roads. ACTED is fully mobilised in Moldova to support them and needs your help!
ACTED is looking for highly qualified national staff for the following vacant position:
Contract duration: 1 month, with potential renewal
Starting date: asap.
The Enumerator will report to the Team Leader. The Enumerator will be responsible for the implementation of data collection through interviews with refugees at border crossing points and in the temporary hosting centres.
The Enumerator will be responsible for:
1. Primary data collection
- Conduct interviews and group discussions with refugee households at the border crossing point and in the temporary hosting centres
- Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents
- Accurate recording of data collected on the online questionnaire run on Kobo app
- Provide daily feedback to the team leader regarding any challenges faced during data collection (incl. tool development, stakeholder and respondent management)
- Be available to follow up on missing/incongruent information, as required
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of neutrality, impartiality and non-discrimination;
- Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to supervisor in timely manner;
- Respect time including to work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests;
- Maintain a good team spirit and stimulating working environment amongst staff and colleagues;
- Commit to honest, high quality work in all aspects of responsibilities;
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the team leader
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Good personal relationship skills and empathy
- Having a driving licence and own car is a plus, but not a requirement
TO APPLY: We look forward to receiving your CV in english by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.