Tetra Tech provides best-in-class energy consulting services for clients worldwide. Our work advances clean energy to achieve climate and decarbonization goals; creates sustainable utilities and modern grids; and promotes gender equality and economic inclusivity at the energy nexus.
Position Summary & Job Purpose:
Tetra Tech, Inc. is now actively seeking a Communications Specialist for the USAID funded Moldova Energy Security Activity (MESA). MESA aims to strengthen Moldova’s energy security by improving physical and market integration with Europe; enhancing energy efficiency (EE); adding domestic power generation, particularly renewable energy (RE) and related transmission and distribution infrastructure; and diversifying natural gas supply. The position is full-time long-term position. Hiring is contingent upon USAID approval. The candidate must be a resident of Moldova and legally authorized to work in the country. Tetra Tech values a diverse workplace and strives to achieve gender equality.
- Lead implementation of communications work in accordance with the MESA Communication Strategy and Branding Strategy and Marking Plan
- Coordinate all external outreach on the project to the Government of Moldova and other stakeholders in consultation with USAID.
- Respond to incoming requests for information, talking points, messaging, etc. from project staff, USAID, and counterparts
- Develop communication materials on issues and topics in the energy field for diverse audiences including the USAID, the GoM and internal staff to be used for written and verbal communications and social media
- Provide communication support at events including preparation of press releases, announcements, social media posts and organize photography and videography activities as required
- Responsible for writing and editing monthly newsletter, website, success stories, PowerPoint presentations, videos, talking points, and social media content
- Promote project accomplishments, learning opportunities, and findings of project activities and deliverables through communications channels and products to increase the accessibility and utilization of project information
- Produce customized products such as data visualizations and infographics, videos, and other communication products related to project activities and energy sector reform following USAID graphics standards and project branding and marking requirements
- Develop communications protocols and coordinate clearances with USAID missions and USAID Washington, as needed
- Develop and disseminate communications and outreach materials in line with USAID guidance
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
Essential KSA's Required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Bachelor’s Degree (specialization in communications preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in a communications role, preferably in corporate communication or working on USAID-, or other donor-funded projects.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with social media communications.
- Very high level of professionalism and tactfulness.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and presentation skills) with strong oral and written presentation skills
Valued but not required KSA's:
- Master’s degree in related communications field.
- Experience writing about energy issues.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE: https://tetratech.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/communications-specialist-moldova-27026