UN Women is looking for a consultant with practical expertise in application of corporate social responsibility and women empowerment principles, to provide support to the newly created Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility Association from Moldova (CSR Association).
The selected consultant will be responsible for supporting CSR Association in becoming active promoter and service provider on implementation of CSR and WEPs principles among its members and non-member SMEs. She/he will work in close collaboration with the operations and Programme staff in the UN Women Moldova CO.
The assignment should be carried out within a period of 3 months, not exceeding 30 working days.
The expected deliverables include:
- Needs Assessment report.
- Training agenda and support materials.
- Report on delivered training.
- 3-years action plan for the CSR Association on promotion and integration of CSR and women empowerment principles.
- Final report on carried out activities, achievements, and challenges, recommendations for future steps.
All the deliverables should be agreed with the UN Women responsible staff and provided in English electronic copy.
Duration of the assignment
The total duration of the contract is tentatively planned for up to 3 calendar months starting with October 2021 with the possibility of extension subject to funds availability.
If you are interested in our vacancy please follow the link https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=102549 to see the complete job announcement and apply, following the instructions. The system will only accept one document. The interested candidates must submit the following documents/ information to demonstrate their qualification:
- Letter of Intent with justification of being the most suitable for the work, vision and working approach, specifically indicating experience of carrying out evaluations and in producing out analytical reports, (provide links to previous evaluations and analytical reports) etc.;
- Duly filled Personal History Form (P11) and/or CV, including records on past experience in similar projects/assignments and specific outputs obtained. (blank form can be downloaded from: (https://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment );.
- Financial proposal (in USD for the international consultant) - specifying an all-inclusive daily fee, and the lump sum for the envisaged number of working days. The financial offer should include all costs related to completion of the task under the current Terms of Reference.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their online applications by 18-Oct-21 (Midnight New York, USA).
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.