Chemonics seeks a Green and Sustainable Partnerships Advisor for the USAID Moldova Future Technologies Activity (FTA)
FTA is a five-year program that seeks to enhance the competitiveness of Moldovan transformative sectors, including, but not limited to, light manufacturing, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), engineering, creative industries, and digital media production, and to improve the country’s integration with Western markets in these sectors. The Green and Sustainable Partnerships Advisor will be responsible for coordinating partnerships and private sector engagement activities with a focus on introducing renewable energy sources, climate-smart technologies, environmentally friendly and sustainable practices, and sustainable investment into target sectors.
This position will be based in Chisinau. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Works with supporting functions and sector teams to co-create and manage green and sustainability-focused interventions with sector stakeholders
- Identifies and liaises with potential private sector partners and coordinates activities related to the structuring and implementation of partnerships for investment and business development with a particular focus on integrating green growth and investment, sustainability, and eco-friendly practices.
- Supports coordination of public-private dialogue among government, private sector, academia, and other stakeholders and supports partnership development focused on sustainability, green growth, or environmentally friendly practices.
- Coordinates activities related to the provision of advice, coaching, and mentorship to SMEs on access to finance, product commercialization, investor pitches, marketing strategies, business matchmaking and engagement with institutional investors.
- Explores opportunities, pilots innovations with partners, and supports implementation and scaling of circular economy, sustainability, resource conservation, and waste reduction practices and technologies
- Leads adoption and implementation of relevant quality standards, certifications, and systems by stakeholders.
- Supports project goals and targets through customized technical support and capacity building of institutional and financial capabilities for counterparts and beneficiaries ensuring that sustainability/green energy is at the forefront of their agenda.
- Coordinates with industry stakeholders to develop and implement national, sustainable/green energy sites and products, marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns.
- Screens activities for compliance with 22 CFR 216 requirements and Moldovan environmental regulations.
- Represents the activity with key stakeholders as required, including donors, host government counterparts, project vendors, and other USAID projects as needed or requested
- Facilitates data collection, monitoring, and adaptation and learning with partners
- Participates in activity level collaboration, learning, and adaptation and contributes to activity reporting and annual planning
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned
- At least 8 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years implementing relevant donor, government, or private programs.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in PSE, PPPs, capacity building and/or environmental compliance and/or sustainability
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with various industry stakeholders including the private sector, academia, the Government of Moldova, donors, and others
- Fluency in Romanian and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience implementing donor-funded programming preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Green and Sustainable Partnerships Advisor” in the subject line to email@example.com by October 8, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.