Lead Generation Specialist
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who will be assisting on daily tasks related to business development, marketing and sales.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Work together with our European sales team to identify new business opportunities for the company
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Continually work on new ideas and procedures to improve the results of marketing campaigns
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Prior 2-4 years’ experience in marketing or business development
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to gather, interpret and work with large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Highly proficient with multiple social media platforms, including ability to source metrics from the administrative side
- Excellent problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
We offer you:
- Competitive salary and full social package
- Young and enthusiastic team
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
- Flexible internal policies
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV in English to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for.