Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
- Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
- Client’s funds management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during payments process.
- P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
- Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
- Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
- Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business.
- Act in accordance with Safeguard Global values and ethics.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in accounting role
- Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Designed and implemented process improvement initiatives
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, including English Language
- Advanced Excel skills
What we can offer to you?
- Enthusiastic team and caring work atmosphere;
- International working environment and chance to be part of a passionate team of professionals from every corner of the globe;
- Opportunity to learn a new field, to develop yourself, and to achieve great things;
- Flexible internal policies and a team that loves to laugh;
- International travelling and great career growth;
- “Fun” area where you can have some rest and enjoy some time with your colleagues (play station, ping-pong table, beanbags, gym area + shower, etc.);
- Cosy office (modern, perfectly equipped, city centre located) and as usual, tea, coffee, milk, and other “regulars”.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]