USAID-funded Effective Justice Project
Checchi and Company Consulting Inc. is an international development firm based in the United States of America, which is implementing a USAID-funded Effective Justice Project in Moldova. Effective Justice will assist the Government of Moldova to implement a Model Court Initiative (MCI) program aimed at improving the efficiency, performance, and quality of court services based on best international practices and in line with international excellence standards for court services.
Checchi and Company Consulting Inc. is seeking qualified Moldovan citizens for the position of Logistics Assistant to serve on the Project.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Operations and all project components with all logistical tasks
- Assist the Program Assistant with managing project files and correspondence
- Assist with logistical tasks related to organizing workshops, seminars and events
- Handle incoming telephone calls and telephone inquires in the absence of the Program Assistant
- Handle outgoing mail and packages
- Deliver/pick-up office correspondence
- Procure basic office supplies (paper, bathroom, kitchen, and other miscellaneous) and obtain proper documentation, with approval of the Director of Operations
- Oversee office space and condition, and inform the Director of Operations of needed repairs or maintenance
- Such other administrative and clerical duties as may be requested
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- University Diploma
- 2 (two) or more years of administrative experience
- Proven administrative skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work, and follow through to completion
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of the project team
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills
- Fluent English and Romanian, strong command of Russian language
- Working experience with USAID or other foreign donors would be an advantage.
Closing date for receipt of applications is January 15, 2021 at 18:00. Applicants must submit a short cover letter and a CV in English at the email address email@example.com, noting “Logistics Assistant” in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.