Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager and the direct supervisor, the Procurement Associate ensures execution of transparent and efficient procurement services and processes in CO. The Procurement Associate promotes a client-focused, quality and results- oriented approach in the Unit.
The Procurement Associate works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and projects’ staff in the CO and UNDP HQs staff for resolving complex procurement-related issues and information exchange.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary Education with specialized training in procurement.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration would be an advantage.
- UNDP Procurement Certification programme would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Secondary Education with 6 years of progressively responsible administrative experience is required at the national or international level, including experience in public procurement
- University Degree with 3 years of progressively responsible administrative experience is required at the national or international level, including experience in public procurement.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), advance knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- Working knowledge of one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova, including Russian, Bulgarian, Gagauzian, Romani, Ukrainian or sign language would be an asset.
Vacancy End Date: 19 November 2020
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: