Keystone Moldova is seeking to recruit a Training and Event Organizing Expert for a full time position under the ”CROSS-BORDER PARTNERSHIP FOR INCLUSIVE CAREER GUIDANCE” Project.
Keystone Moldova is looking for a successful and enthusiastic event organizer to produce events from conception through completion, which meet quality expectations. The responsibilities for this position shall include:
- plan, design and produce events (trainings, workshops and others);
- organize and manage all event’s details such as location, catering, transportation, invitee list, equipment, promotional material etc.;
- draw terms of reference, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals;
- proactively handle any arising issues with the events;
- conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes etc.
Please access full Job Description HERE.
Applications shall include: Applicant’s CV and Professional references from two referees.
Applications shall be e-mailed to email@example.com by 30 October 2020, Please specify “Training and Event Organizing Expert” in the email subject.
The selection process will consist of a CV contest and a subsequent interview with pre-selected candidates.