JOB Description – Graphic Designer
Tekwill Education Programs
”Tekwill in Every School” and ”Tekwill Academy” programs are seeking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join the project’s team. As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creating dynamic, thought-provoking materials. You should possess the ability create compelling and cohesive visuals to be included in presentations, digital and print materials, emails, our social media channels, websites, videos and more.
• Design digital graphic materials for our digital presence, social media channels;
• Design printed materials for our events and other initiatives;
• Collaborate with internal team to create original content while maintaining our visual identity standards;
• Create visual stories from facts and information;
• Brainstorm and cooperate with the team on innovative ideas for our PR campaigns;
• Respond to project manager’s day-to-day requests;
• Develop design ideas that work across media, i.e. website, social media, video, and print;
• Maintain quality and creative execution while on deadline;
• Work in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment.
• 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer;
• A well-put-together portfolio;
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required – Experience in Premiere, After Effects is a big plus;
• Talented Photographer is a big plus;
• Good organizational skills, follow-through, and ability to handle multiple projects under deadline;
• Pragmatic with creative executions always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment;
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines;
• Take personal responsibility and accountability for their work;
• Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian;
• Graphic Design is your passion, not just your job;
• Ability to take constructive criticism.
• Competitive salary and social benefits;
• Free access to events inside Tekwill;
• Free access/Discounts to our educational programs;
• Access to our Sports and Relax rooms;
• Work in the most vibrant and modern Excellence Center in Moldova;
• Meet extraordinary people.
Applications close on October 9th, 2020.