Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Procurement Analyst/Head of Procurement Unit, the Procurement Associate provides leadership in execution of procurement services in CO ensuring their effectiveness, transparency and integrity. The Procurement Associate promotes a client-focused, quality and results- oriented approach in the Unit.
The Procurement Associate works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and project teams in the CO and UNDP HQs staff for resolving complex procurement-related issues and information delivery.
Summary of job functions:
- Administration and implementation of operational strategies
- Organization of procurement processes
- Implementation of sourcing strategy and e-procurement tools
- Control of CO Assets
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Secondary Education with specialized training in procurement. University Degree in Business or Public Administration would be an advantage.
- UNDP Procurement Certification programme would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Secondary Education with 7 years of progressively responsible administrative experience is required at the national or international level, including experience in public procurement
- University Degree with 4 years of progressively responsible administrative experience is required at the national or international level, including experience in public procurement
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), advance knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in Romanian and English.
- Working knowledge of one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova, including Russian, Bulgarian, Gagauzian, Romani, Ukrainian or sign language would be an asset.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: