Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager and Human Resources Associate (ICSC-7) as a direct supervisor, the HR Associate ensures execution of transparent and efficient HR services in the country office (CO). The HR Associate promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and supports to the maintenance of high staff morale.
The HR Associate works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and projects staff in the CO and UNDP HQ staff in resolving complex HR-related issues and information exchange.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration and implementation of HR strategies and policies
- Provision of HR services
- Project personnel performance management
- Support conducting the UN-related surveys
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
Required Skills and Experience:
Education: Secondary Education with specialized certification in HR or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Labour Economics and Industrial Relations or any relevant area in Social Sciences would be desirable, but not required.
Experience: Secondary education with 6 years of relevant human resources and administrative experience is required at the national or international level. OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of relevant Human Resources and administrative experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience with payroll is an asset.
- Experience in ERP Systems (SAP, Atlas etc.) is an asset.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Experience in UN System or NGOs is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required.
- Working knowledge of one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova, including Russian, Bulgarian, Gagauzian, Romani, Ukrainian or sign language would be an asset.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: