Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: IREX Moldova
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
IREX is an independent, international, nonprofit organization that works with local partners to solve development challenges and create positive lasting change around the world. To build a more just, prosperous and inclusive world, IREX and its partners empower youth, cultivate leaders, strengthen institutions, and extend access to quality education and information.
Summary of Position and benefits:
Under the guidance of the Administrative Officer, the Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative support for the IREX administrated programs. A full-time job with a motivating salary. Dynamic work in an international environment.
- Higher education in a relevant discipline;
- At least 2 year of experience in providing administrative support;
- Fluency and comfort (both verbal and written) in English, Romanian and Russsian languages;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy in writing and developing documents;
- Proactive problem solving skills and ability to quickly master new rules and procedures;
- Experience working as a member of a team;
- Advanced knowledge of relevant computer applications;
Description of responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative assistance (photocopying, sending faxes, preparing e-mails, scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, responding to public inquiries, answering phone calls, etc.);
- Contribute to ensuring a clean, communicative and organized work environment for all staff;
- Provide excellent written and verbal translations (Romanian and Russian to/from English) of the program documents and correspondence;
- Logistic arrangements for program activities both in Chisinau and throughout Moldova (venues, accommodation, in-country and international travels, meals, translations, etc.);
- Procurement of materials and services for office and program needs;
- Conduct bids analysis for selecting vendors;
- Prepare supporting documents for payment and submit the documents to Finance department;
- Other duties as assigned.
Submit a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Deadline: February 10th, 2020 at 9:00 am.
Applicants will be selected for an interview on a rolling basis.
* IREX will only respond to those applicants selected for an interview.