To the interest of all eligible Construction companies and Contractors interested in implementing the construction of heating and ventilation system at the Theoretical Lyceum “Matei Basarab” in Basarabeasca.
GIZ Moldova is interested in contracting eligible Construction companies and Contractors that qualify to implement a project on internal networks of the Theoretical Lyceum of Basarabeasca. All activities are to be implemented in the framework of the project “Modernisation of Local Public Services”, funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and co-funded by the European Commission / Delegation of the European Union to Moldova.
The project consists of the following planned works (incl. the required goods and materials):
- Modification of existing ventilation system;
- Works related to installation and modification of existing system.
All construction and renovation works are to be executed according to Moldovan legal provisions and European best practices.
Construction works are expected to be performed and completed approximately within 1 month from the signing of the contract.
Technical documentation and Bill of Quantities (BoQ) shall be requested not later than 13.12.2023, by addressing a written message to email@example.com, showing tender number 83455958 in the message title.
Successful bidders are expected to provide the following set of documents:
- Company profile including number of employees (permanent/temporary in total) and number of professional staff qualified to perform the works;
- List of similar works performed within the last three years, showing the detailed volume of works and the total amount of contracts implemented under direct contracting (sub-contracting will not be considered);
- If available, proof of previous experience in implementing international donor-funded projects (for the last three years);
- Company data including company legal name, full address, contacts (phone, email); name and contacts of the person responsible for the application submitted;
- Copy of the company Registration certificate in the RM or Extract from related State Registry;
- Total annual turnover and copy of the company financial reports filed with the State Tax Inspection (for the last three years);
- Financial offer / Priced BoQ fitting all requirements as per the technical documentation provided.
The contractor shall be able to provide by his own means the needed construction materials, infrastructure, resources, and technical equipment to implement the construction works as specified above.
The documents must be complete and signed by a duly authorized person in a sealed envelope along with an electronic copy on a CD or USB and not later than 26.12.2023, 15:00 to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau).