UNICEF Moldova invites interested companies to submit their proposals for Event management services to support the organization of “Teachers’ Forum” event
Purpose of the event management services
UNICEF Moldova is currently seeking to engage the services of a national event management company to offer support in the coordination and execution of the forthcoming Teachers’ Forum. The forum will take place at the Mediacor venue and will accommodate around 400 participants. It will start with educational videos followed by Moldova’s President Speech and Q&A session. The agenda will continue with a dialogue between MER and Ambassadors, partners, special guests etc. The second part of the event will be organized in several panels in different rooms. After returning to the main hall, TEDx presentations will be delivered. The event will close with MER’s speech and videos.
Participants: around 400 people – Republic of Moldova’s president, MER representatives, international guests, partners, teachers etc.
Date and duration: 7 October 2023, 08:00 – 16:00.
Objectives of the contract:
Based on the concept and guidance provided by UNICEF Moldova, the company will provide support for the smooth organization and running of the event, including:
- Develop a detailed description of activities, necessary equipment and consumables;
- Ensure the flight and accommodation for two international experts;
- Provide the coffee breaks and lunch services for the number of participants;
- Produce final report on the activity.
Qualifications and experience
For submission of proposals, the selected agency must comply with the following requirements and present the necessary documents:
- Contractor must be a reputable event management company with prior 5 years’ experience in organizing and successfully conducting events, specifically involving high-level personalities;
- Contractor must guarantee timely delivery of products;
- Prior positive experience of working with UNICEF/ UN is an asset;
- Contractor must have the ability to work under pressure and enough flexibility to adjust to UNICEF needs and expectations.
Content of the proposal to be submitted for the bidding
Interested companies will submit a detailed proposal, with a brief company description, their relevant experience, the proposed approach/methodology, portfolio of previous works and the price quotation. The proposal should be succinct, informative and include the following:
- Please provide a brief description of the company, experience and core team members proposed to be involved in this initiative and their qualifications.
Proposed approach and methodology, including:
- Detailed description of the proposed activities;
- Detailed description of the way your company would respond to the ToR;
- Risk and mitigation measures;
- Ethical considerations and how you will address them.
- Provide 1-3 examples of your most successful projects (high-scale events) from the last 5 years. You may include creative concepts, short events descriptions, agenda, visibility materials, media coverage, pictures from the event, or any other materials that illustrate your event organizing capacities and your creativity.
The Price Quotation should be a lump sum, with break-down of costs per each activity.
- Bid Submission Deadline: 13 September 2023 11:00 (EEST), any Bids received after the Submission Deadline will be invalidated.
- Bid clarifications. Proposers are required to submit any questions in respect of this RFQS by e-mail to Cristina Dorogan at email@example.com.
- The official address for e-mail submission is: firstname.lastname@example.org, no other UNICEF e-mails must be cc-ed.
- The Quotation Form (pages 2-4 from the RFQS document) must be signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
- Please pay attention: by answering YES to the Declaration statements (included in the Quotation Form) it means you didn't participate in the listed actions, by answering NO it means you did participate in the listed actions.
- All Proposal’s files must be included in the email, no external links.
- Proposal must be clearly marked with the RFQS number: LRQS-2023-9185281 in the e-mail title or on the envelope.
- Validity period of the proposal must be not less than 120 days.
- Currency of the proposal- MDL.
For additional details on the proposal submission rules please refer to the RFQS document. For additional details on deliverable, proposal content and minimum requirements please refer to the Terms of References-Annex B enclosed in the RFQS document which is published at: