The National Assistance and Information Centre for NGOs in Moldova CONTACT (CONTACT Centre) announces an open call for tender to identify a specialized company to conduct a baseline study to reflect the interactions between civil society organizations, their constituents, and private companies. This study will be carried out as part of the Partnership for Moldovan Resilient Civil Society Project (Moldova Civil Society Resiliency Activity) implemented with the financial support of USAID Moldova.
The purpose of the baseline study is twofold: (a) to assess the current situation and to establish a baseline for monitoring and evaluating the project's progress, and (b) to identify the needs and deficits faced by CSOs in terms of constituent engagement and mobilization of various financial resources.
The baseline study will have three target groups:
- CSO representatives – to understand their constituency engagement efforts, including attracting donors, volunteers, and supporters, organizing public campaigns; and to understand their income sources and financial standing; to identify their related needs and challenges.
- Representatives of private companies – to understand their level of knowledge regarding CSOs engagement; and corporate social responsibility policies; to understand their needs regarding supportive measures for corporate philanthropy; etc.
- CSO constituents – to understand their level of knowledge and of engagement with CSOs; their knowledge of donation possibilities, volunteering, citizen participation, and other civic engagement; understanding the type of support from CSOs that would be most helpful for them; etc.
The selected company is expected to start working on the study immediately after the contract signing scheduled for September-October 2023, and the final analysis with all reports and annexes will be submitted no later than the end of December 2023.
Detailed information about the purpose of the study, the eligibility, and the selection criteria are available by clicking on Terms of Reference
Interested companies are requested to submit:
- A technical proposal detailing the company's interpretation of the TOR, including how it will provide the best methodology including the sampling framework, and a proposed work schedule (English)
- Financial proposal in Moldovan lei and VAT exclusive (English)
- General data about the company (name, contact data, customer portfolio, and samples of sociological research and analysis carried out in the last 3 years to confirm previous similar relevant experience, copy of the registration certificate)
- Copies of all relevant Curriculum Vitae of experts who will be involved in the research process and analyzing the collected data (English)
- A capability statement demonstrating how you meet the required qualifications and competencies (English)
- Two recommendation letters (from the past two years) – Romanian, Russian, or English.
Submissions will be made available to the CONTACT Centre by e-mail at email@example.com no later than September 18, 2023, 17:00 Chisinau time, with the subject line “Baseline Study Proposal”. Questions or requests for additional information can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Baseline Study Questions” no later than September 14, 2023.