Tender no. 83425159 for the contracting of a short-term expert to conduct Training Module for management and staff of the GPO, APO and PCCOCS in Institutional Management and Leadership
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual local expert to provide support to General Prosecutors Office (GPO), Anticorruption Prosecutors Office (APO) and Specialized Prosecutor's Office on Organized Crime and Special Causes (PCCOCS) in providing training module on Institutional Management and Leadership within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The selected expert will conduct all the activities in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than November 16, time 15:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in law, economics, journalism, public administration or other relevant domains;
- Additional available professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting trainings for corporative institutions, public functionaries and other organisations in Management, Leadership, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration and other relevant topics in the Republic of Moldova;
- At least 3 years of institutional interaction and cooperation with international organisations in the public sector, justice and anti-corruption areas;
- At least 2 assignments of providing consultancy/expertise and prior experience working with the development sector institutions or in the framework of development projects is an asset;
- Proven experience of work with public functionaries, prosecutors, anticorruption and/or law-enforcement institutions in Moldova;
- Fluency in Romanian language is required. (knowledge of English and Russian languages is an asset).
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV; Cover Letter; Copy of any available professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Financial offer (in a separate doc), including gross daily rate in MDL, the distribution of the days per the expected deliverables in the total amount per up to 20 workdays of the assignment;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83425159) and subject on it, not later than November 18, 2022, time 15:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.