AED IS LOOKING FOR EXPERT(S) TO CONDUCT SKILL NEEDS ANALYSIS IN ROAD TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
A.O. AED is looking for an expert/company for conducting an analysis of labour market trends and skill needs in the Transportation Sector of Moldova.
The main objective of the analysis is two-fold: (a) to gain a clear picture of the current skills needs expected from the employees in the Transportation Sector as well to (b) to assess the impact of changing technology trends on the skilling requirements during the next 3-5 years across the targeted sectors. In particular, the study shall:
1. Assess the current occupational structure in the Transportation sector
2. Identify skill deficiencies and labour demands in the sector of Road Transportation sector
3. Identify the emerging occupations and the expected changes in the demanded skills due to the changing technology trends in the next 3-5 years in the Road Transportation sector
4. Provide a set of recommendations for enhancement of training and skill development measures for VET occupations / qualifications in the targeted sectors.
The study findings will be used to modernize VET offer in the Transport sector by revising the competencies and contents and aligning them to the needs of the labour market and technological development in this sector.
The duration of the assignment is estimated at two months (for submitting the first draft report). The suggested timeframe October 2022 – December 2022.
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Relevant education and proven experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research
- Technical expertise in assessing labour market and skills demand
- Knowledge of global employment patterns and technology trends in the targeted sectors
- Knowledge of VET system will be an asset
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
Interested consultants/companies shall submit the following set of documents:
A cover letter with a brief description of relevant previous assignments.
CV(s) of the consultant(s) or presentation of the company, with reference/links to previous similar/relevant assignments.
A technical proposal detailing the suggested scope of work, methodology, sampling criteria, work plan.
A financial proposal.
One example of a conducted Market Systems Analysis or skills needs assessment and anticipation.
All interestet can request the Terms of Refrenece (ToR) at the following email email@example.com
Applications shall be submitted to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 October 2022.