REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
To participate in the procedure of Framework Agreement for Web Improvement and maintenance services
EuropeAid/139470/DH/SER/MD No 2018/404-161
To whom it might concern,
The “Strategic Communication and Support to Mass‐Media” project funded by the European Union is looking for services that would ensure technical assistance and web development support/maintenance services for the EU Digitool system as well as for the frontend website - www.EU4Moldova.eu; additionally, maintenance, development and updating services are also required for www.DCFTA.md website.
Duration of the assignment: May 2022 – December 2022.
Objective: The selected company/agency will be expected to deliver any of the following, as required, during the whole duration of the contract:
- Technical support for the updating and good functioning of the EU Digitool system for the Republic of Moldova;
- Maintenance / Technical Assistance & Web improvement Support Services on EU4Moldova.eu and DCFTA.md (in English – Romanian - Russian) - this involves checking and updating information on the website, checking the technical platform and updating its modules, fixing errors and problems that occur, providing support and assistance in case of need, development of landing pages, implementing new requirements and functionalities;
- IT consultancy - identifying problems and offering optimal solutions, and recommendations on the technical platform;
- Video upload, transcoding, archiving, embedded URL, stand-alone player, etc.;
- Project user search, for EUPM-s for example;
- Project export XLS sheet contains now more information:
- UPMs included
- Reviewers included
- Made possible to sort by date
- Regional projects included
- Modality information added project pages (loan, twinning, budget support, grant, blending);
- On gallery of AB pages - ‘featured image’ checkbox added, the function implemented;
- In the photo gallery (both project and AB) new function - ‘publish to frontend’- for photos, others
Conditions for qualification: official registration (for legal entities); 3 years of experience in analysis, planning, system architecture, coding, testing, web development, design, etc. More than 2 years of experience in cooperation with international organizations, NGOs, donor-funded projects is considered an advantage;
Should you express an interest in participating in this procedure, please send a confirmation of interest/participation at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before May 13, 2022. Please mention in the email subject line “FWA Web Improvement and maintenance services”.
The eligible and qualified candidates will receive the complete file of the Framework procedure together with guidelines for the preparation of offers by email.
EU Project “Strategic Communication and Support to Mass‐Media”