REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
To participate to the tender procedure Framework Agreement for Video Production Services
EuropeAid/139470/DH/SER/MD No 2018/404-161
To whom it might concern,
The “Strategic Communication and Support to Mass‐Media” project funded by the European Union is looking for a company to produce different video materials to be used for increasing public awareness and inform the public about the project activities.
Duration of the assignment: January 2022 – December 2022.
Objective: To ensure video productions for various communication/information activities and campaigns within the project. The list of services shall comprise, but is not limited to:
- Develop and deliver high resolution digital videos;
- Produce videos in the following versions: up to 40 seconds, up to 2 minutes, 3-6 minutes and up to 10 minutes or more (up to 30 min). Versions provided should be compatible for internet and TV screening;
- Proactively create editorial content (audio and video) and adapt for media pitching, web and social media;
- Add the following metadata to the captions of the photos, in electronic form: date, place and title of the event/meeting, ensure the copyright of the project, Metadata shall be written in English;
- Produce videos in multiple languages (English, Romanian, Russian);
- Add narration, translation and subtitles in English for Romanian/Russian speech and in Romanian/Russian for English speech where necessary;
- Provide event filming and another type of corporate videos.
Conditions for qualification: official registration (for legal entities), three years of experience and portfolio of works.
Should you express an interest in this tender procedure, please send a confirmation of interest / participation at: email@example.com before January 21st , 2022, 16.00 hours. Please mention in the email subject line “FWA Video Production Services”. The eligible and qualified candidates will receive the complete file of the tender procedure together with guidelines for the preparation of offers by email.
EU Project “Strategic Communication and Support to Mass‐Media”