The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to conduct awareness-raising activities for regional and relevant local actors regarding their role in the implementation of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” and Agenda 2030 Principles.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, all interested short-term experts should address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title, not later than June 11, 2021; time 17:00.
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in public administration, law or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in public policy, regional development and public administration is an advantage;
- At least 3 proven assignments on providing trainings for public authorities in the Republic of Moldova;
- Previous experience in working in the area of regional development in the Republic of Moldova;
- Knowledge of 2030 Agenda process and the content of the Moldova 2030 National Development Strategy;
- Proven experience in presenting complex information to various audiences, especially to the representatives of public authorities and NGOs;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is an advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 25 workdays of assignment, for the period June 2021 to October 2021;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83382419) and subject on it, not later than June 16, 2021; time 17:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.